5 Must-Have Car Gadgets You’ll Find Impossible to Resist
Take a look around you: does your car’s interior really express who you are? Could it do with some cool new gadgets? Of course it could – why would your turn down the opportunity to liven up your drive and improve everything from convenience to connectivity?
Read on to learn about our top 5 must-have car gadgets:
- Flux Capacitor USB Car Charger
- Reflective Lightsaber Rear Wipers
- Auto Café Hot Cup Warmer
- Efficiency FileMaster
- Garmin HUD with Navigation
Check Out These 5 Cool Car Gadgets Today
- Flux Capacitor USB Car Charger: Working at speeds of 88 mph and below, the Flux Capacitor USB Car Charger keeps your personal devices fully charged. It also runs on your vehicle’s battery – no plutonium required.
- Reflective Lightsaber Rear Wipers: An elegant wiper for a more civilized driver, the Reflective Lightsaber Rear Wiper attaches in minutes with no need for special tools, and it’s effective whether you’re in the desert heat of Tatooine or the thick snow of Hoth. A great way to care for your car while also learning the ways of the Force if you’re to drive with me to Alderaan.
- Auto Café Hot Cup Warmer: If there’s one thing worse than not having your own flux capacitor, it’s finding that your hot drink has gone cold. This handy cup warmer reheats your drink and fits securely in all car and truck cup holders, taking 12- to 20-oz cups made from paper, foam, plastic, or porcelain
- Efficiency FileMaster: Need to get organized for the school year or keep your business files handy while you’re on the move? Just use the FileMaster. You can store file folders, office tools, stationary, and even a laptop. Plus, there’s a non-skid desktop to keep mobile devices from sliding around as you drive.
- Garmin HUD with Navigation: This device receives free navigation information from the Garmin HUD smartphone app and projects info right onto your windshield. Brightness is automatically adjusted to keep everything visible. Turn it on after activating your flux capacitor to make your car feel a bit more futuristic.
Find Your Next Used Car by Visiting Your Local CarHop
If the one thing you’re lacking for these cool vehicle gadgets is a car in which to put them, simply visit your nearest CarHop location. We provide competitive Buy Here Pay Here financing and a wide used car inventory, so contact us today!
Looking for other ways to improve your vehicle’s interior? If you have a free afternoon, making a DIY car air freshener is both quick and easy.
More DIY Tips from CarHop
Even if you’ve never had a problem with your vehicle, knowing how to jump start a car can save you time and money if the need ever arises! Relying on a jump start car service can be costly, and if you already have a pair of jumper cables on your person, the process itself only…
Whether you’re gearing up for a road trip or just want to improve your daily commute, creating a DIY air freshener is a great way to enjoy a more relaxing, comfortable ride! There are several easy and long-lasting methods to choose from, and CarHop has created a step-by-step guide to each. Contact Us Method One:…
You’re driving like normal when suddenly, you notice an amber glow from your dashboard. Your check engine light has popped on out of nowhere, and you have no idea what to do. Is your engine dying? Is your car unsafe to drive? Many drivers find themselves in a panic while wondering how to fix their…