5 Must-Have Car Gadgets You’ll Find Impossible to Resist
Take a look around you: does your car’s interior really express who you are? Could it do with some cool new gadgets? Of course it could – why would your turn down the opportunity to liven up your drive and improve everything from convenience to connectivity?
Read on to learn about our top 5 must-have car gadgets:
- Flux Capacitor USB Car Charger
- Reflective Lightsaber Rear Wipers
- Auto Café Hot Cup Warmer
- Efficiency FileMaster
- Garmin HUD with Navigation
Check Out These 5 Cool Car Gadgets Today
- Flux Capacitor USB Car Charger: Working at speeds of 88 mph and below, the Flux Capacitor USB Car Charger keeps your personal devices fully charged. It also runs on your vehicle’s battery – no plutonium required.
- Reflective Lightsaber Rear Wipers: An elegant wiper for a more civilized driver, the Reflective Lightsaber Rear Wiper attaches in minutes with no need for special tools, and it’s effective whether you’re in the desert heat of Tatooine or the thick snow of Hoth. A great way to care for your car while also learning the ways of the Force if you’re to drive with me to Alderaan.
- Auto Café Hot Cup Warmer: If there’s one thing worse than not having your own flux capacitor, it’s finding that your hot drink has gone cold. This handy cup warmer reheats your drink and fits securely in all car and truck cup holders, taking 12- to 20-oz cups made from paper, foam, plastic, or porcelain
- Efficiency FileMaster: Need to get organized for the school year or keep your business files handy while you’re on the move? Just use the FileMaster. You can store file folders, office tools, stationary, and even a laptop. Plus, there’s a non-skid desktop to keep mobile devices from sliding around as you drive.
- Garmin HUD with Navigation: This device receives free navigation information from the Garmin HUD smartphone app and projects info right onto your windshield. Brightness is automatically adjusted to keep everything visible. Turn it on after activating your flux capacitor to make your car feel a bit more futuristic.
Find Your Next Used Car by Visiting Your Local CarHop
If the one thing you’re lacking for these cool vehicle gadgets is a car in which to put them, simply visit your nearest CarHop location. We provide competitive Buy Here Pay Here financing and a wide used car inventory, so contact us today!
Looking for other ways to improve your vehicle’s interior? If you have a free afternoon, making a DIY car air freshener is both quick and easy.
More DIY Tips from CarHop
Need to make your used car really shine on short notice? Maybe you’re attending an event or having guests and want your car to look its best? If you don’t have time to properly hand wax a car, never fear. Instead of wax, use hair conditioner! It’s easy, affordable, and it works. For extra sparkle,…
Repairing a chipped windshield requires a pedestal, resin, and syringe kit, but if you’re wondering how to repair a cracked windshield — it’s much easier than you might think! Clear nail polish, which can be purchased from virtually any drug store or department store, can be used to temporarily fill small cracks in your windshield….
You don’t need to purchase expensive equipment to keep your used car‘s air vents clean. Air vent cleaning can be done with tools you can either find around your house or purchase for cheap at the local dollar store or craft store. For example, you can use a soft foam paintbrush to gently remove dust,…