CarHop of Sioux Falls Information and Special Offer
*Limited offer. Select vehicles only. $150 down on approved credit at 19.9% APR for 30 months at $41.89 per month per $1,000 financed
If you live in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area and have been turned down for a car loan in the past, don’t worry – CarHop will work hard to get you approved and driving, even if you have bad credit! Open since 2013, our team is eager to help you like we’ve helped so many other Sioux Falls residents get a great used car!
YES! We accept trade-ins and co-buyers.
Phil Van Egdom
Carhop Auto Sales & Finance
CarHop Auto Sales & Finance, South Minnesota Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Find an Auto Service Shop
Why Choose CarHop?
Sioux Falls public transportation isn’t as strong as it could be, with services limited to:
- Sioux Area Metro
- Jefferson Lines
Small wonder most people look for a used car dealer in Sioux Falls instead. We put together a quick overview of public transportation options to illustrate why you’re better off securing a car of your own.
Your Guide to Sioux Falls Public Transportation
- Sioux Area Metro: 16 bus lines operate within the city, and the Sioux Area Metro Paratransit serves members of the community unable to travel with a door-to-door service. Unfortunately, most routes only operate Monday through Saturday and cannot be relied upon into the night, so you could struggle outside peak hours. You should also expect to face several connections when travelling across the city.
- Jefferson Lines: Long-distance bus routes run from Sioux Falls to Grand Forks, Kansas City, Minneapolis, and Omaha. Good for day trips – not so nice when you simply need to swing over to Crooks or Red Rock.
Your Own Used Car vs. Public Transit
The fact is that most Sioux Falls residents travel and commute by car. You have:
- Interstate 90 running east to west across the northern edge.
- Interstate 29 cutting through the western portion from the north and south.
- Interstate 229 forming a partial loop, connecting with Interstate 90 to the northeast and Interstate 29 to the southwest.
Of course, you might simply be struggling to find used car financing due to bad or non-existent credit history. If so, all you need to do is look at Buy Here Pay Here lots. Instead of having to arrange loans through a third-party financial institution, Buy Here Pay Here dealerships provide the money themselves. As such, they’re more likely to offer a deal that works for you.
Find Buy Here Pay Here Used Car Financing in Sioux Falls at CarHop
Here at CarHop, our extensive used car inventory is available with Buy Here Pay Here financing, and we’re always happy to provide the financing advice you require. We also offer a 7-day satisfaction guarantee and great warranty coverage, so why not contact us today to find out more? We look forward to getting you behind the car you’ve had your eye on!