CarHop of Everett Information and Special Offer
*Limited offer. Select vehicles only. Example: 2009 Ford Flex, Stock #P8142, VIN: 2FMDK51C69BA23162, $200 Down on approved credit, 30 monthly payments of $406.08, based on 19.9% annual percentage rate. Total cost $12,182.40. Available at Auburn location. Expires June 30, 2019. Tax and license not included.
If you live in the Everett, WA area and have been turned down for an auto loan in the past, don’t worry – CarHop will work hard to get you approved and driving, even if you have bad credit!
Carhop Auto Sales & Finance
CarHop Auto Sales & Finance, Evergreen Way, Everett, WA, United States
Why Choose CarHop?
The public transit authority in Everett, WA is Everett Transit, which manages a fleet of 42 buses on 10 routes. That’s not a large operation, especially when you consider that Everett, WA has over 110,000 people. If you want to enjoy the many exciting things to do in Everett, WA on your terms, buying a car is your best bet. For one thing, some routes aren’t operational during the weekends. Additionally, you’ll need to factor fare costs into your weekly budget if you intend to use public transportation daily.
What’s the alternative? CarHop offers Buy Here Pay Here financing to make it easy for locals to purchase a car, SUV, or truck for sale at a great rate. We have a wide inventory of high-quality used vehicles for sale right here in Everett!
Everett, WA Public Transportation
Buses Routes Around Everett, WA:
- Route 2: South to Mariner P&R – North to Mall Station (Monday – Friday, Saturday)
- Route 3: South to Seaway TC – North to Everett Station (Monday – Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Route 4: South to Everett Station – North to College Station (Monday – Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Route 6: North to College Station – South to Everett Station (Monday – Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Route 7: South to Mall Station & North to College Station (Monday – Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Route 8: South to Airport Road & North to Everett Station (Monday – Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Route 12: West to Seaway Transit Center & East to Mall Station (Monday – Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Route 18: West to Mukilteo & East to Everett Station (Monday – Friday)
- Route 29: South to Mall Station & North to College Station (Monday – Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Route 70: East to Boeing & West to Mukilteo (Monday – Friday)
Everett, WA Bus Fare:
- Local fare for an adult (age 19 to 65) is $1.50, and a monthly pass costs $54.
- For youths (6 to 18), local fare is $1, and a monthly costs $32.
- Reduced fare is $.50, and a monthly pass costs $32.
Long-Distance Bus Travel:
- Amtrak: The Everett Station, located at 3201 Smith Avenue, includes an Amtrak/Sounder Station with a waiting room. Ticket office hours are 7:45 a.m. to 9:10 p.m. seven days a week.
- Greyhound: The Everett Greyhound Station is also located at the Everett Station. The Greyhound station and ticketing office are open from 8:45 a.m. to 11:15 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. on Sundays.
- Starlite Buses: Traveling with friends or family? Starlite Buses is a charter bus service that provides out-of-state service to California, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, and Montana, as well as Canada. They’re located at 117 79th Pl SE in Everett, WA.
Why Shop for a Used Vehicle at CarHop?
Everett, WA isn’t without options when it comes to public transportation and long-distance bus service. However, there are still many benefits of buying a new-to-you vehicle from your local CarHop. Owning a car means having more freedom in your day-to-day travels. When you have a car, you’re not dependent on bus schedules, so you can work the hours you want or take a trip without relying on anyone but yourself.
What makes CarHop the better choice over our competitors? We could go on and on! We know used cars, so when you visit us to browse our inventory, you’ll find dependable cars, trucks, and SUVs at cost-effective rates and with workable financing options. Not mention, every vehicle is backed by a vehicle history report, our Great Warranty, and our Satisfaction Guarantee. Whether you have poor credit or no credit, our team will work with you to find you the vehicle of your dreams. Contact us with any questions!