CarHop of Auburn Information and Special Offer
*Limited offer. Select vehicles only. Example: 2011 Hyundai Elantra, Stock #N8752, VIN: KMHDB8AE1BU088438, $250 Down on approved credit, 30 monthly payments of $387.23, based on 19.9% annual percentage rate. Total cost $11,616.90. Available at Auburn location. Expires February 28, 2019. Tax and license not included.
CarHop is one of the largest on the spot financing dealers in the country and nobody works harder to get you approved!® If you live in the Auburn area and have been turned down for a car loan in the past, come see us today. With our Auburn store open since 2007, we have helped several people with poor credit get approved!
Carhop Auto Sales & Finance
CarHop Auto Sales & Finance, Auburn Way North, Auburn, Wash, United States
Why Choose CarHop?
When faced with the choice between looking for a used car dealer near Auburn, WA or trusting Auburn public transportation, the choice is clear. Auburn does its best, but the following services never come close to the convenience afforded by your own vehicle:
- Metro Transit
- Pierce Transit
- Sound Transit
The local transit operator for King County provides a range of services from the downtown Auburn Transit Center and the Auburn 15th ST NW Park & Ride.
Further services include:
- DART (Dial-A-Ride Transit): Provides variable routing in some areas using vans that can go off regular routes to pick up and drop off passengers within a defined service area. It’s more flexible than normal buses.
- ACCESS: This paratransit service providing door-to-door, shared-ride van transportation within most of King County.
- Vanpools/Vanshares: Sponsored vanpools and vanshares serve residents or employees in Auburn.
Pierce Transit offers a local bus service, including:
- Commuter bus route from Lakeland to the Auburn Sound Transit Station
- Paratransit service for persons with disabilities (SHUTTLE)
- Vanpool/commute services.
Serving Snohomish, King, and Pierce Counties, Sound Transit provides limited-stop, regional transit services linking Auburn to major regional destinations in King and Pierce Counties. They offer:
- Commuter Rail Service: Includes the Lakewood-Tacoma-Seattle route via the BNSF Railway. Weekday peak-hour trips go northbound to Seattle in the AM and southbound to Tacoma in the PM. A limited weekday midday service is also available.
- Express Buses: Provide connections between Auburn, Bellevue, Overlake, and portions of Pierce County.
Why Choose Used Car Financing Over Auburn Public Transit?
Auburn offers a stronger public transportation network than most US cities, but you’ll still need to walk between stations, wait for transfers, abide by changing timetables that don’t run 24/7, and generally run your life around a schedule that doesn’t match your exact needs and wants.
Whether you need to make it from a private address in Edgewood to one in Bonney Lake or get back to Fife in the middle of the night, public transportation simply isn’t going to work.
Find Buy Here Pay Here Financing in Auburn at CarHop
If you’ve been struggling to get behind the wheel of your own vehicle, why not try Buy Here Pay Here financing from CarHop of Auburn? We can usually work with people regardless of credit history, and we also offer great warranty coverage and a 7-day satisfaction guarantee. If you haven’t yet searched for “used cars near me,” check out our used cars for sale in Auburn today!