Our Favorite Things to Do in Vallejo, CA
Image courtesy of the Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum
Located in the heart of the Bay Area, Vallejo residents and visitors may be tempted to hit up San Francisco, but there’s actually an abundance of entertainment, food, and culture right here! Check out some great things to do in Vallejo, CA this weekend with the team at CarHop, your trusted used car dealer in Vallejo!
Whether you’re looking for a quick bite, a romantic evening out, or something in between, Vallejo has you covered.
- El Tesoro Mazatlan – Looking for the best Mexican food around Vallejo in a relaxed, sit-down environment with great service? El Tesoro Mazatlan is the spot!
- Napoli Pizzeria & Italian Food – Whether you’re in the mood for a delicious brick oven pizza or traditional Italian dishes, Napoli is our favorite Italian joint in town.
Enjoy the beautiful ocean views, hiking, and various outdoor recreation Vallejo has to offer.
- Children’s Wonderland Park – Let the kids run off some steam at Children’s Wonderland Park, where they’ll enjoy intricate play structures with a castle, fire truck, teapot, and much more.
- Blue Rocks Springs – This beautiful park offers manicured landscaping, lots of different picnic spots for rent, and outdoor recreation including hiking trails and more.
Arts & Culture
Take advantage of the rich cornucopia of cultural activities and institutions around Vallejo.
- Empress Theatre – Located in the heart of downtown Vallejo, the historic Empress Theatre features live music, movies, film club, and more.
- Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum – Learn about the history of Vallejo and the U.S. naval base at Mare Island at this museum.
Indulge in the tremendous variety of premium shopping opportunities right here in Vallejo.
- Vallejo Plaza Shopping Center – Find all your favorite affordable, midrange, and high-end storefronts at the Vallejo Plaza Shopping Center.
- Gateway Plaza – Enjoy access to a wide range of shopping and food options at the Gateway Plaza outlet mall.
Find More Fun Things to Do in Vallejo, CA and Surrounding Areas!
CarHop is your guide to Vallejo and the greater Bay Area, and we’re also your source for affordable used cars with easy loan approval. Find out more fun stuff to do in Vallejo and how to keep your car cool along the way. Discover all we have to offer by contacting us!
More About California-Area Attractions from CarHop
Image courtesy of the Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum Located in the heart of the Bay Area, Vallejo residents and visitors may be tempted to hit up San Francisco, but there’s actually an abundance of entertainment, food, and culture right here! Check out some great things to do in Vallejo, CA this weekend with the…
from: Pixie Woods Children’s Park Facebook Page Stockton-Area Inventory CarHop of Stockton There’s never a lack of fun things to do in Stockton. If you have a free day, you can always: Walk the Miracle Mile Stroll the Pixie Woods Visit The Haggin Museum See the Stockton Heat Attend an Annual Festival Let’s take a closer…
San Diego Inventory CarHop of San Diego Can’t find anything fun to do in San Diego? Then you really aren’t looking hard enough. Tourists come from all over the world to visit San Diego, with the following attractions proving particularly popular: Balboa Park La Jolla Shores SeaWorld San Diego Water Parks Shopping Opportunities Balboa Park…
Sacramento Inventory CarHop of Sacramento Sacramento isn’t the sort of place where you run out of fun things to do. Local attractions cover everything from California history to the height of athletic prowess. Some of our top recommendations include: The Sacramento Kings California State Capitol Museum Sacramento Old City Cemetery UC Davis Arboretum Explorit Science…
Bay Area Inventory CarHop of Hayward Hayward is packed with local highlights, so you’ll never come up empty when you’re thinking of something to do. Here are just a few ways to pass the time: Visit Hayward Japanese Gardens Take in the Mural Arts Program Head to Chabot Regional Park Pay a Visit to Oakland…