Experience the Many Things to Do in Spokane, WA
Spokane is a growing midsize city of over 200,000 residents with lots to offer, whether you’re looking for a weekend with friends, a date, or family fun. While you’re here, you’ll enjoy a vibrant city center, an abundance of culture, and immense natural beauty, just for starters! Find things to do in Spokane, WA this weekend with help from the locals at CarHop, your chosen source for used cars in Spokane.
Fun for Kids in Spokane
- Mobius Children’s Museum – Looking for a way to keep the kids busy indoors while also giving them an enriching education? Head to the Mobius Children’s Museum, with activities and displays for children ages 2 to 6.
- Altitude Trampoline Park – The kids can burn off all their excess energy at Altitude Trampoline Park, where they’ll enjoy trampolines, monkey bars, and more, all in a safe and well-padded environment.
Outdoor Activities in Spokane
- Riverside State Park – Bowl and Pitcher Area – Enjoy a fun weekend of hiking, camping, and fires with friends and family right here in Spokane at this beautiful and well-maintained state park, which combines rustic appeal with modern amenities.
- Liberty Lake East – Spokane is full of great fishing spots for trout, bass, and salmon, including this popular lake with a full stock of smallmouth and largemouth bass.
Arts & Entertainment in Spokane
- Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture – This world-class art museum features a wide range of regional art, including pieces from the indigenous cultures of the Northwest.
- Spokane Theater – Head out for an evening of live performance and excitement at the Spokane Theater.
Best Restaurants in Spokane
- Frank’s Diner – This old-time diner is a local favorite. Here, you can enjoy traditional diner food in an old-fashioned train car!
- The Flying Goat – Enjoy delicious Neapolitan pizzas in a sleek industrial space with an incredible menu of wines and regional craft beers on tap.
Find More Fun Things to Do in Spokane with CarHop!
Count on the locals at CarHop to be your guide to Spokane and the surrounding areas. Don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (509) 209-8525 with any questions you may have!
More About Washington-Area Attractions from CarHop
Spokane is a growing midsize city of over 200,000 residents with lots to offer, whether you’re looking for a weekend with friends, a date, or family fun. While you’re here, you’ll enjoy a vibrant city center, an abundance of culture, and immense natural beauty, just for starters! Find things to do in Spokane, WA this…
Image courtesy of the Boat Shed With so many fun things to do in Bremerton, it’s not hard to understand why Bremerton natives MxPx declared, “Bremerton’s a good place to reside,” in their 1996 single, “Move to Bremerton”! Still need proof? Whether you’re looking for fun things to do in Bremerton, WA this weekend or all…
Looking for fun things to do in Auburn? You could: Take in a BRAVO Show Experience Game Farm Park Visit Muckleshoot Casino Enjoy a great meal Play a round at Auburn Golf Course CarHop of Auburn Auburn, WA Inventory Don’t Miss These Things to Do in Auburn, WA This Weekend Take in a BRAVO Show:…
People looking for things to do in Kennewick tend to find so many options that choosing between them becomes the real challenge, so we’ve put together an overview of some of our favorites. You could: Go to a Farmer’s Market Visit the Gesa Carousel of Dreams Walk the Sacagawea Heritage Trail Watch a Baseball or…
Tacoma Inventory CarHop of Tacoma When you have your own car, there are plenty of things to do in Tacoma. Just a few of our favorite sights and attractions include: Thornewood Castle Dock Street Marina The Museum District Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium Browns Point Lighthouse Park Thornewood Castle This 500-year-old Tudor Gothic historic site…