Experience the Many Things to Do in Spokane, WA
Spokane is a growing midsize city of over 200,000 residents with lots to offer, whether you’re looking for a weekend with friends, a date, or family fun. While you’re here, you’ll enjoy a vibrant city center, an abundance of culture, and immense natural beauty, just for starters! Find things to do in Spokane, WA this weekend with help from the locals at CarHop, your chosen source for used cars in Spokane.
Fun for Kids in Spokane
- Mobius Children’s Museum – Looking for a way to keep the kids busy indoors while also giving them an enriching education? Head to the Mobius Children’s Museum, with activities and displays for children ages 2 to 6.
- Altitude Trampoline Park – The kids can burn off all their excess energy at Altitude Trampoline Park, where they’ll enjoy trampolines, monkey bars, and more, all in a safe and well-padded environment.
Outdoor Activities in Spokane
- Riverside State Park – Bowl and Pitcher Area – Enjoy a fun weekend of hiking, camping, and fires with friends and family right here in Spokane at this beautiful and well-maintained state park, which combines rustic appeal with modern amenities.
- Liberty Lake East – Spokane is full of great fishing spots for trout, bass, and salmon, including this popular lake with a full stock of smallmouth and largemouth bass.
Arts & Entertainment in Spokane
- Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture – This world-class art museum features a wide range of regional art, including pieces from the indigenous cultures of the Northwest.
- Spokane Theater – Head out for an evening of live performance and excitement at the Spokane Theater.
Best Restaurants in Spokane
- Frank’s Diner – This old-time diner is a local favorite. Here, you can enjoy traditional diner food in an old-fashioned train car!
- The Flying Goat – Enjoy delicious Neapolitan pizzas in a sleek industrial space with an incredible menu of wines and regional craft beers on tap.
Find More Fun Things to Do in Spokane with CarHop!
Count on the locals at CarHop to be your guide to Spokane and the surrounding areas. Don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (509) 209-8525 with any questions you may have!
More About Washington-Area Attractions from CarHop
With a population of over 110,000 people, Everett, WA is the largest city in Snohomish County. There’s something exciting around every corner. So, if you’re looking for a way to liven up your day, there are no shortage of options. Your local CarHop is your reliable source for quality automotive services, as well as suggestions…
There are so many fantastic things to do around the Tri-Cities area, but the town of Richland just might be one of our favorite spots for a day trip. So why should you visit this bustling town, and what are the best things to do in Richland, WA while you’re here? Take a look at…
If you’re looking for fun things to do in the Tri-Cities, you’ve got to see what Pasco, WA has to offer! This town is packed with great museums, parks, and a wide variety of other attractions that entice travelers from Kennewick, Richland, and beyond. Although it was tough to narrow it down, the team at…
Spokane is a growing midsize city of over 200,000 residents with lots to offer, whether you’re looking for a weekend with friends, a date, or family fun. While you’re here, you’ll enjoy a vibrant city center, an abundance of culture, and immense natural beauty, just for starters! Find things to do in Spokane, WA this…
Image courtesy of the Boat Shed With so many fun things to do in Bremerton, it’s not hard to understand why Bremerton natives MxPx declared, “Bremerton’s a good place to reside,” in their 1996 single, “Move to Bremerton”! Still need proof? Whether you’re looking for fun things to do in Bremerton, WA this weekend or all…