Don’t Miss These Fun Things to Do in Lincoln, NE
Whether you’re trying to keep your kids entertained or looking for an ideal first-date venue, Lincoln isn’t going to disappoint. Just a few of our favorite fun things to do in Lincoln include:
- Taking in some live music
- Enjoying the tasty cuisine of our local eateries
- Heading to the Pioneers Park Nature Center
- Visiting the Museum of American Speed
- Going to Lincoln Children’s Zoo
Here Are Some Things to Do in Lincoln, NE Tonight
- Enjoy Live Music: A mecca for music-lovers, Lincoln’s best venues for live entertainment include ZOO BAR, Duffy’s Tavern, and the Bourbon Theatre. For the latest homegrown talent, ZOO BAR and Duffy’s are a good shout. For larger local and national acts, you can’t go far wrong with the Bourbon.
- Try Some Local Foodie Hotspots: Whether you’re looking to celebrate a special occasion or simply find a delicious meal, Lincoln has lots of great options. For Northern Indian cuisine, why not pay a visit to The Oven (try the Chicken Tikka Madras!). For fine Asian dining and sushi, you can’t miss with Hiro 88. No matter your palette or preference, Lincoln has you covered, from old-world Italian (Vincenzo’s) to American comfort food (Lazlo’s Brewery & Grill). Consider trying someplace new tonight!
- Head to the Pioneers Park Nature Center: With 668 acres of tallgrass prairie, woodlands, wetlands, and a stream, the Pioneers Park Nature Center is a great place for hiking and animal spotting – keep your eyes peeled for bison, elk, and white-tailed deer. The famous Sunken Gardens features an annual floral display of over 30,000 individual plants.
- Visit the Museum of American Speed: A non-profit showcasing artifacts from American automotive history, this 135,000-square foot facility features 1920s racing vehicles, recent vintage Indy Cars, antique and rare vehicles, automotive memorabilia, and much more. The museum was established in 1992 by Speedway Motors founder “Speedy” Bill Smith and his wife Joyce Smith.
- Go to Lincoln Children’s Zoo: Attracting close to 200,000 visitors each year, Lincoln Children’s Zoo is the third most attended arts and science attraction in Nebraska. You’ll be able to encounter over 400 animals, including over 40 endangered creatures. Favorites include the Amur leopard and Matschie’s tree-kangaroo.
Let CarHop Be Your Guide to All Things Lincoln, NE
As a top Lincoln used car dealer, we’re well-versed in everything the town has to offer! Whether you want to check out our extensive selection of used cars in Lincoln or find out more about what’s happening in and around the local area, simply contact us today.
More About Nebraska-Area Attractions from CarHop
CarHop of Lincoln Lincoln, NE Inventory Whether you’re trying to keep your kids entertained or looking for an ideal first-date venue, Lincoln isn’t going to disappoint. Just a few of our favorite fun things to do in Lincoln include: Taking in some live music Enjoying the tasty cuisine of our local eateries Heading to the…
Those looking for things to do in Omaha, Nebraska will quickly discover what a diverse array of attractions the great city offers, with just a few top choices including: Old Market Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium Heartland of America Park Local Sports Teams Get Approved Now Omaha, NE Inventory CarHop of Omaha Old Market You can’t…