Choose From These Fun Things to Do in Duluth, MN
Image courtesy of the Glensheen
The locals at CarHop of Duluth are here to help you find the most fun things to do in Duluth. Whether you’re looking to enjoy the region’s natural beauty, chow down on some top-notch cuisine, go out for a show, or get some shopping done, Duluth really has it all!
Best Places to Eat in Duluth
Take your family or a date out for a great dinner at one of these popular Duluth restaurants.
- Duluth Grill – A Duluth institution and popular destination for delicious American food, Duluth Grill is sure to have something you’ll love on their menu!
- OMC Smokehouse – Enjoy delicious modern barbeque and an incredible beer and wine menu in this restaurant with a distinct, contemporary vibe.
Best Outdoor Activities in Duluth
Enjoy the abundance of outdoor beauty and recreation around Duluth.
- Indian Point Campground – You don’t have to head out of town to enjoy a weekend of camping with friends and family. Indian Point Campground is right here in town!
- Jay Cooke State Park – Known for its rocky, 13-mile gorge and incredible hiking, Jay Cooke State Park is just 10 miles southwest of town and is one of the most popular state parks in Minnesota.
Best Arts & Culture in Duluth
Take advantage of popular cultural institutions right here in Duluth.
- Glensheen – The Glensheen Historic Congdon Estate is a 20,000 square foot mansion operated by the University of Minnesota-Duluth.
- Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center – Operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, this museum guides you through the rich maritime history and biology of the largest of the Great Lakes.
Best Shopping in Duluth
Accessorize and build your wardrobe at the best Duluth shopping hotspots.
- Miller Hill Mall – The city’s center for retail shopping, the Miller Hill Mall has all the storefronts you’re looking for and even some you didn’t know you needed!
- Stone Ridge Shopping Center – Find even more great shopping opportunities at this shopping center, where you’ll also find plenty of discounts available.
Take Advantage of All the Things to Do in Duluth, MN This Weekend
Why wait? Enjoy all the great activities going on in and around Duluth today! While you travelling, you might want to check out some of our favorite destinations in Rochester or Inver Grove Heights! If you find yourself in the neighborhood, consider stopping into CarHop of Duluth to learn more about our selection of affordable used cars. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
More About Minnesota-Area Attractions from CarHop
If you’re headed to southern Minnesota, you’ll encounter more than a few must-see attractions that you simply have to visit. While it’s tough to narrow down the list, your local CarHop has put together a list of our top five favorite things to do in Rochester, MN, so you can make the most of your…
Image courtesy of the Drkula’s 32 Bowl You don’t have to travel far to find fun things to do in Inver Grove Heights, MN! Our town is home to plenty of exciting activities for families and great places for adults to spend a night out, too. The experts at your local CarHop are always hearing…
Image courtesy of the Glensheen The locals at CarHop of Duluth are here to help you find the most fun things to do in Duluth. Whether you’re looking to enjoy the region’s natural beauty, chow down on some top-notch cuisine, go out for a show, or get some shopping done, Duluth really has it all!…
Photo by Galen Fisher for Walker Art Center, from Walker Art page, linked here Crystal Area Inventory CarHop of Crystal Why Buy at CarHop? You’ll never want for things to do near Minneapolis. Here are just a few favorites among residents from Plymouth to St. Louis Park and Bloomington to Brooklyn Park: Whirly Ball Twin…
View Inventory CarHop of Burnsville There’s a reason people from Eagan, Bloomington, and the greater Twin Cities area find themselves enjoying the great things to do in Burnsville. Just a few popular options include: Mall of America Buck Hill ProKART Indoor Racing Burnsville Ice Center Skateville From retail therapy to pint-sized, high-octane fun, there’s a…