Things to Do in Chippewa Falls, WI Tonight
Image courtesy of the Connell’s Supper Club
Nestled in the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin next to Lake Wissota, Chippewa Falls is a beautiful community with an abundance of offerings for locals and visitors alike. With that in mind, check out this list of some of the best things to do in Chippewa Falls, WI this weekend, courtesy of CarHop of Chippewa Falls.
Best Chippewa Falls Bar & Grills
It’ll come as no surprise to Wisconsin natives that there’s more than a handful of friendly neighborhood bars in Chippewa Falls, each with their own menu of tasty eats. Here are a couple of our favorites! Remember, too, if you plan to enjoy a beverage, please do so responsibly.
- The Rumor Mill Pub & Eatery – Enjoy the game and 18 beers on tap at The Rumor Mill, where you’ll also find an impressive food menu.
- Every Buddy’s Bar & Grill – Take in live entertainment and hang out with the locals at Every Buddy’s!
Best Chippewa Falls Outdoor Activities
Take advantage of the beautiful Northwoods, including the many lakes of Northern Wisconsin, right here in Chippewa Falls.
- Lake Wissota State Park – Enjoy swimming at the lake, hiking, bike trails, and horseback riding at beautiful Lake Wissota State Park.
- Duncan Creek Campground – Take the family out for a weekend of camping at iconic Duncan Creek Campground, complete with RV hookups, hot showers, and great spots for fishing and outdoor fun.
Best Chippewa Falls Restaurants
Chippewa Falls has numerous local eateries that will fill both your belly and soul! Enjoy these laid-back local family restaurants.
- Connell’s Supper Club – You’re not a small Wisconsin town without a supper club that serves up an incredible Friday fish fry, and Connell’s delivers one that doesn’t disappoint!
- Chippewa Family Restaurant – Enjoy a large menu of traditional American food at this relaxed, family-friendly Chippewa Falls restaurant.
Best Chippewa Falls Shopping
Get everything you need for your wardrobe in Chippewa Falls.
- Cherry Pickers – Find great prices on all the clothes you’re looking for this season at Cherry Pickers.
- Boot Barn – Get fitted for a new pair of boots for style, function, or both at Boot Barn.
Experience the Many Fun Things to Do in Chippewa Falls Today
There’s no time like the present to enjoy all the great things Chippewa Falls has to offer! Not only can we offer up suggestions for worthwhile local haunts, but you can also count on CarHop of Chippewa Falls for affordable, reliable used cars with a fast and easy loan approval process. Visit us at 2022 Hallie Road in Chippewa Falls, WI, or contact us at (715) 861-4002.
More About Wisconsin-Area Attractions from CarHop
Image courtesy of the Connell’s Supper Club Nestled in the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin next to Lake Wissota, Chippewa Falls is a beautiful community with an abundance of offerings for locals and visitors alike. With that in mind, check out this list of some of the best things to do in Chippewa Falls, WI this…
Our list of fun things to do in Appleton could run a mile long, but we’ve forced ourselves down to some featured favorites. Just a few of our favorite destinations, local events, and/or free things to do in Appleton include: Contact Us Signature Local Restaurants Bubolz Nature Preserve History Museum Neuroscience Group Field…