Don’t Miss These 5 Fun Things to Do in Auburn
Looking for fun things to do in Auburn? You could:
- Take in a BRAVO Show
- Experience Game Farm Park
- Visit Muckleshoot Casino
- Enjoy a great meal
- Play a round at Auburn Golf Course
Don’t Miss These Things to Do in Auburn, WA This Weekend
- Take in a BRAVO Show: BRAVO shows take place at the Auburn Avenue Theater and Auburn Performing Arts Center. There’s a wide array of performances on offer, from tribute acts to stage shows. You can catch music, theatre, and comedy, so book early for your slice of culture in the middle of Auburn.
- ExperienceGame Farm Park: One of Auburn’s largest community parks, Game Farm Park, offers 2 soccer fields, 4 softball fields, a walking trail, outdoor fitness equipment, basketball court, pickleball court, and 4 tennis courts. Use barbecue grills to entertain, or let your kids burn off some steam in the play areas.
- Visit Muckleshoot Casino: Offering 3,100 gaming machines, the largest non-smoking poker room, and 70+ table games, Muckleshoot Casino was named a “local favorite” by Thrillist. If you’re not into gambling, visit one of its eight restaurants, or keep the party going all night long at Club Galaxy.
- Enjoy a great meal: Auburn restaurants can hit any gastronomic spot you can think of. For all-American favorites, try Oddfellas. For a taste of the Far East, head to Sushido. In the mood for fine dining? Try the Auburn Wine and Caviar Company. Searching for a quick but tasty brunch? Look to the Sun Break Cafe in Auburn.
- Play a round at Auburn Golf Course: Set across 150 acres along the Green River, this full-service 18-hole facility offers a challenging par 71 course of just over 6,450 yards and hosts over 50,000 rounds of golf each year! Enjoy scenic views while honing your skills with a professional instructor or joining a tournament.
Contact Us for Free Things to Do in Auburn and Things to Do in Auburn, WA Tonight!
More About Washington-Area Attractions from CarHop
Spokane is a growing midsize city of over 200,000 residents with lots to offer, whether you’re looking for a weekend with friends, a date, or family fun. While you’re here, you’ll enjoy a vibrant city center, an abundance of culture, and immense natural beauty, just for starters! Find things to do in Spokane, WA this…
Image courtesy of the Boat Shed With so many fun things to do in Bremerton, it’s not hard to understand why Bremerton natives MxPx declared, “Bremerton’s a good place to reside,” in their 1996 single, “Move to Bremerton”! Still need proof? Whether you’re looking for fun things to do in Bremerton, WA this weekend or all…
Looking for fun things to do in Auburn? You could: Take in a BRAVO Show Experience Game Farm Park Visit Muckleshoot Casino Enjoy a great meal Play a round at Auburn Golf Course CarHop of Auburn Auburn, WA Inventory Don’t Miss These Things to Do in Auburn, WA This Weekend Take in a BRAVO Show:…
People looking for things to do in Kennewick tend to find so many options that choosing between them becomes the real challenge, so we’ve put together an overview of some of our favorites. You could: Go to a Farmer’s Market Visit the Gesa Carousel of Dreams Walk the Sacagawea Heritage Trail Watch a Baseball or…
Tacoma Inventory CarHop of Tacoma When you have your own car, there are plenty of things to do in Tacoma. Just a few of our favorite sights and attractions include: Thornewood Castle Dock Street Marina The Museum District Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium Browns Point Lighthouse Park Thornewood Castle This 500-year-old Tudor Gothic historic site…