CarHop... Cars & Credit to Go! You’ve heard the jingle, now be part of our team! We’re not your typical car dealership… We are a growing company with a "can do" attitude and a friendly work environment, and our goal is to make a difference in peoples’ lives! We specialize in helping people with “less than perfect” credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 60 locations nationwide, and growing, CarHop is recognized as one of America’s premier "Buy Here Pay Here" auto sales & finance companies. Across the country we have helped thousands of people drive, and now you can too!
As a Store Manager-In-Training, you will be responsible for the following:
- Hold 1-1’s with Sales Reps
- Deal working/selling/closing – i.e. sales process
- How to train Sales staff on Saturdays, conference calls, teaching moments
Monitor and evaluate store performance (Under direction of the Store Manager)
- Monitor Sales metrics and compare to goals
- Store activities & results – tracked by Salesperson on a weekly basis
- Evaluating performance of Sales staff
- Review schedule compliance, punctuality, and overtime
- Review training progress of new hires
- Monitor and help develop each sales person's action plans
- Listen to managers & salespeople make phone calls
- Watch salespeople work deals, observe staff interaction with customers
- Monitor consistency/compliance with the CarHop system
- Monitor new hires to ensure they progress as expected through their first 90 days of employment
- Plan for weekly managers meetings/conference calls
- Resolve customer complaints/ issues as needed
- Responsible for inventory and making sure vehicles get properly registered
- Greet Customers who come onto the lot or into the store
- Coordinate vehicle selection
- Negotiate selection, terms, and down payment with customers as needed
- Solicit outside referral sources at other dealerships
*The above does not include all the duties of this position. It is expected from time to time there will be other duties that are not specifically listed here which you will be expected to complete.
- High School diploma or equivalent; College degree helpful
- Minimum 1 year previous sales experience - face to face preferred
- 2 years of previous leadership experience in a supervisory or management role
- Basic understanding of math concepts
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills including: strong verbal/ in-person/ telephone communication skills, strong customer service, problem-solving, & independent work skills.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment criminal background and motor vehicle records inquiries, and results must be consistent with company standards
- Ability to work evenings & Saturdays is required
- Travel is an essential function of the job, and relocation will be required
We offer a competitive compensation package including: Guaranteed Hourly Base pay, Health Benefits, 401(k) w/ Company Match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Training! For immediate consideration, Apply Today!
CarHop is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.